Have you ever wondered how the world's most successful coaches build winning teams year after year? Have you ever wondered how top coaches build lasting relationships with their athletes that stand the test of time and bear the burden of truth required in an elite coach/athlete relationship? Don't you wish you could spend a weekend learning the secrets of the world's most successful teams and leaders?
Now you can.
Dr. Jerry Lynch is the founder of Way of Champions, and has been part of 37 national and world championship teams, from the Golden State Warriors to Maryland and UNC Lacrosse, UConn Field Hockey, Middleybury Tennis, and UNC Women's Soccer. He is the author of 12 books on leadership, championship culture, and coaching/parenting to win in sport and life. John O'Sullivan is the author of two bestselling books on youth sports, and the founder of the Changing the Game Project, a movement to transform youth sports and educate parents, coaches and sports leaders to create the right environments for their athletes to perform their very best. At the Way of Champions Coaching Conference, you will spend a weekend being inspired by Jerry, John, and dozens of other transformational leaders.
But don't take our word for how life changing this event will be:
"As the head coach of the Warriors I call on Jerry to help guide me through the process using his advice, wisdom and insight often. He's been a huge help to me." - Steve Kerr, 7 time NBA Champion player and coach
"I have a number of friends who have supported my development as a coach. I count Jerry Lynch as one of them. He has given me encouragement and wisdom to make a difference in my helping my athletes reach their full potential."
- Phil Jackson, 11 time NBA Champion Coach
"John, I just wanted to thank you for your thoughtfulness in writing such an amazing book. You hit it right on the head...I know enough to know that the only importance sports has is forming a great person. Thank you for your invaluable help with this quest." - Peter Smith, 5 time NCAA Champion Coach of USC Men's Tennis
"Jerry is a wise and trusted friend who happens to be one of the top authorities nationally on sports leadership, coaching and performance. His input with my team and other teams at Carolina has had a huge influence in helping us to achieve our goals. His work will help make a difference in your coaching as well." - Anson Dorrance, 22 time NCAA Champion UNC Women's Soccer
Ready to take your coaching, your teaching, and your teams to the next level? Ready to even get CE or college credit for it (see below)? Then join us in Boulder, CO June 22-24, 2018, and be ready to be inspired!
Engage with world renowned coaches, authors and speakers who will transform the way you think about coaching, mentoring and building championship cultures, led by:
DR. JERRY LYNCH
Friday, June 22
6-9pm: Coaching and Leading with Heart
- It's all about the Relationship Game
- The Power of a Coach's Influence
- When the Athlete is Ready, The Coach Appears
- Self Awareness Exercises for Coaches and Athletes
Saturday, June 23
9-12pm: Building a Culture of Champions (Pt 1)
- Defining a Culture of Champions
- Giving vs. getting...the culture that drives success
- The STRONG: Core Cultural Virtues That Drive Winning
- Leadership Activities for Your Team
- Q and A
1-5pm: Building a Culture of Champions (Pt. 2)
- The Holy Trinity of Tenacity and Preparedness
- The FACTS: Core Virtues That Drive Winning
- 6 Habits of Building a Positive Culture
- Leadership Activities for Your Team
- Expert Panel
- Q and A
5-7pm: Group Social
Sunday, June 24
9-12pm: Completing the Culture
- The Five Best Exercises for Getting Athletes to Take Responsibility, Be Accountable, and Take Ownership
- Engaging Parents (They can be Allies, not Adversaries)
- Accountability Activities for Your Team
12-1pm: Lunch Provided
1-4pm: Meditation, Affirmation and Visualization
- Activities for Your Team
- Changing the Culture of Youth Sports
- Closing Ceremony (you don't want to miss this!)
- Q and A, Book Signing and More
**Topics are subject to change. Please check back for updates.
Hotels: Ask for WAY OF CHAMPIONS to get our discount rate:
Hampton Inn and Suites Boulder North
6333 Lookout Road
Boulder, Co 80301
P: (303) 530-3300
Click Here to Book Online
Booking code: WOC
Rooms start at $199 per night, ask for Rebecca if calling
Hilton Garden Inn Boulder (downtown near Pearl Street)
2701 Canyon Blvd
Boulder, CO, 80302
Rooms start at $249, ask for Jessika if calling
Click here to Book Online
Sponsorships offer a valuable opportunity to showcase your brand and gain targeted exposure to hundreds of coaches, teachers, mentors and youth sports industry leaders (and potential customers). Email John@ChangingTheGameProject.com for more info
For questions about the Way of Champions Coaching Conference, contact:
- 1 Ticket to the 2018 Way of Champions Conference, June 22-24, Boulder, CO
- Complete Videos from 2016 Way of Champions Conference
- Coaching Mastery Online Video Course ($99 value)
- Follow up Mastermind Group Calls
- Connection to an incredible family of great coaches across the globe!
Yes, we will work with programs and athletic department to provide access to our event to groups of 5 or more coaches. We will also be offering 50% off to current university level student athletes and those studying leadership. High school seniors will be evaluated on a case by case basis if interested in attending.
Boulder is conventiently located within 40 minutes of Denver International Airport. Rental Cars and shuttles are available.
Yes you can! In partnership with Colorado St University, you can receive 1-3 graduate level credits for attending our event and doing follow up work. Contact Dr. Rick Bettger at email@example.com to learn more.